Balochistan Assembly Press Releases
- Balochistan Assembly Press Releases
- COVID-19 Press Releases
- Election Observation Press Releases
- Electoral And Political Violence Press Releases
- Electoral Reform Press Releases
- Electoral Rolls Press Releases
- Featured Press Release
- Governance Monitoring Press Releases
- KP Assembly Press Releases
- National Assembly Press Releases
- NIC Registration
- NMDs Election Press Releases
- Punjab Assembly Press Releases
- Senate Press Releases
- Sindh Assembly Press Releases
ISLAMABAD, June 14, 2012: On the first day of general discussion on the budget in the Balochistan Assembly, 30 legislators were present in the House at the start of the sitting and 19 when it was adjourned on Thursday.
ISLAMABAD, March 27: The fifth sitting of Balochistan Assembly’s 31st session, starting 75 minutes behind schedule, met for an hour and 16 minutes on Tuesday.
The House adopted a Resolution calling the provincial government to restore the sacked employees
ISLAMABAD, March 23, 2012: In the first three sittings of its 31st session, the Balochistan Assembly has passed a bill and adopted two resolutions.
The session which started on March 17 passed the Balochistan Zakat and Ushr Bill 2012